Thursday, June 30, 2011

my blog title, explained





Hey blog readers!

Thought I take the time to explain the title of my blog. When I tried to think of a name a couple of years ago, I was thinking that my life was pretty normal, i.e. "not too crazy." I also am not that crazy of a person, pretty even keel, I guess.


I'll tell you about someone that is kind of crazy, in a fun way. That person is my mom. Here she is after T's piano recital. She is an awesome lady, and most people who know her, really love her. She works really hard at her job as a PT tech, and is super friendly and outgoing. She also has a reputation in our family for being crazy, especially during board games.

One time, she was holding T as a baby during a rousing game of Taboo. She made him cry with her crazy shouting and leaping. She has a reputation. And I LOVE her.

The only time I'm super crazy is when I'm teaching elementary music. I can act as crazy as I want, and my students love it. Did I ever tell you how much I love my job?

Love, me.

No comments: