Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What is the theme?

Hey blog readers (of which I'm sure I have none) except maybe some who got here by accident!

I am in the midst of summer and am OBSESSED with blogs. Especially food blogs written by moms, and especially moms who want to cook more naturally/organically/healthily/whatever.

I even think in blog talk, as though I am speaking to my fictitious blog readers.

I don't want to be famous or anything. Truthfully, it would be nice for a few more people to know me. Being that I am quite shy in real life. I tend to like friends who carry the conversation. I HATE awkward moments of silence.

Anyway, I am really into cooking. But, I don't think my theme could be cooking. There's so many who already do that (and do it well).

It could be about being a Christ follower-but I'm surely not an expert there!

It could be about being a mom. Not sure my kids want all their junk out there on the web, though.

I really like reading, but don't think that works either.

I guess my blog will just be about all of these parts of me. No theme, definitely not going to get famous with that one. Oh, well. I am blessed.

Love, me.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the way you write. SO NATURAL.

I don't have a theMe on my blog.... just whatever...
That's the way, uh huh, uh huh- I like it, uh huh, uh huh.

(Thanks for tagging me on Facebook about this..... THAT MADE MY DAY!!)

carisa said...

No problem Nancy. Your blog is awesome.