Thursday, August 11, 2011

my grad class

Hey everyone!
Have you been wondering where I have been the last two weeks?

I have been in a grad class. I am learning music technology, world music/drumming, and assessment. Here is what I have been seeing all week:
This is the midi music lab we use. Adam is teaching it. I am currently creating a Hot Cross Buns arrangement titled: Hot Buns Around the World. I will not reveal that title to my 4th graders. It makes me giggle.

This is Cheryl. She teaches the hand drumming and world music. Yes, she has purple hair,
and yes, she is awesome!

This is a typical lunch at the institute.

This is my assessment teacher, Mark, when he sits behind me during our working lunch.


This is how I feel right now. I have one day left!

Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yes, I was wondering where you were!

And I like that purple hair on that person.... and that last picture of YOU!!!!

Love your blog, Carisa!