Monday, February 7, 2011

Go Pack Go or Screentime limits

Go Pack Go!!!! Or went, Pack, went...... as in went on to be Superbowl Champs! That was awesome!!!! Really enjoyed watching the game at the B's house with friends. M crashed during the 4th quarter.

Well, after my 38th birthday, I've decided to limit my computer screen time to once a day, after the kids go to bed. I've been doing it for 2 days now, and have noticed that I'm spending much more time talking to the kids and actually getting stuff done. Countless times, I have walked over to the computer, and turned around again. Facebook has been such a bad habit for me, and leading me over to youtube where I can spend countless hours.

I also spend way too much time checking school email. Heck, if I'm only getting paid part time wages, I shouldn't be spending all my time off looking for school emails, right?

The main goal for me is more connections with my two precious boys.....

No comments: