Tuesday, February 1, 2011

another 6 months later

Wow! If I'm really going to blog, I should probably do it a little more often. Well, it is post-Christmas, and almost my 38th birthday. When the heck did I get that old. I remember when my Mom turned forty, I was in college. So different for me. I'll have a nine and almost 7 year old.

Things are going well around here. I'm teaching music part - time and REALLY loving it. Today we sang the Packer Dynamite song. It was awesome to see the kids so excited, not only for the Packers who play in the Superbowl on Sunday, but because it was a parody of Dynamite, which most of them know and love.

T had piano lesson today; he is doing really well with it. Just starting the music staff. I'm glad he's found something he's found an identity with. He's not into sports, so it is good for him.

M is doing well in 4K. Not much new to report there.

Just want to end by saying how great my hubby is. Everyone who knows him, loves him. He makes everyone feel so comfortable. I envy that about it, but also appreciate it. I would have to come out of my shell a lot more if he wasn't around.

I'd really like to keep this blog up.

No comments: