Sunday, March 15, 2009

my 1st blog

Hello everyone!

I saw that in a wierd way, because I don't know if anyone is ever allowed to read this blog. I don't really know how blogs work, but I'm opening this one up. If you happen to read this, fine. If not, then it is just a diary for me. I called it "not too crazy" because I guess my life is pretty standard at this point.

When I opened this blog a few months ago, I did it to check out someone else's blog. Then I tried to think of what to write in a blog, and that sent me into a depression. My life at that point was very disappointing to me. I felt like I was a failure at everything I did: wifehood, motherhood, teacherhood and life in general. Don't get me wrong, I think that I have a great life, but I felt like I was doing nothing to make it great. Does that make sense? I don't know, I  feel a lot better now, but could easily sink back into that depression at any point. Maybe its hormones...

No comments: